Our Lady of Mercy School follows the Admission Policy set out by the CISVA. For purposes of this policy, “practicing Catholics” means those individuals who are registered in a parish and attend Sunday Mass regularly; “active in a parish” means those who support the parish by using weekly Contribution Envelopes (no minimum amount specified) and participate in the work activities required.
For your convenience, you can download and print these forms.
Completed forms can be scanned and emailed, faxed, or dropped off in person to the school office. Email address is email@example.com; fax number is 604-520-3194.
- Parent Participation Form
- Admission Policy to Catholic Schools
- Parish – School Tuition Subsidies Policy
- OLM Parent Code of Conduct
- 2017-2018 Waiting List Application Form for Kindergarten
- 2017-2018 Waiting List Application Form for Grades 1-7
- School Information Sheet
- PIPA Consent Form
- Statement of Commmitment
- 2017-2018 Tuition Fees